Sunday, March 14, 2010

one year older and funnier too.



"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
~C.S. Lewis

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest friend ali. it is your birthday tomorrow, you will be 21. i can't even believe it. where has the time gone? for your birthday, i just wanted to let you know 21 things that i think are awesome about you.

1. you always take the best roads places. literally and figuratively. like when we go to my house from yours, i think we have traveled 1923890432 different ways.
2. you are super smart. like you read books that i paint my nails on.
3. you get awesome ideas. like fro-ing your hair. (see image above)
4. you will carry on a joke with me forever. even if we have talked about it for a lot of hours. it's still funny to us.
5. you make some pretty great cupcakes.
6. you introduced me to that eyeshadow potion stuff for my sweaty eyeballs. true friendship.
7. "i would never do that with you!.... in there"
8. goodtimes801.
9. you're thoughtful. especially about your friends.
10. you make sacrifices so others will be happy.
11. um. you are an amazing dancer. like i cry when i see you dance on stage. and my heart leaps with joy when we dance at da club. aka. the loft.
12. you hate emoticons. :) :) :) but you appreciate them still.
13. GILLY! (refer to #4)
14. "you owe me a bobby pin and a brush." (refer to #4 again)
15. you are very loyal.
16. when shit hits the fan, you know how to clean it up.
17. you're a total babe. like soooo beautiful.
18. you are a super hard worker.
19. you're hilarious. i love laughing with you.
20. you're nice. i know that's a weird one. but there are a lot of crazy bitches out there. it's rare to find someone so.... nice. emoticon.
21. you make being friends with you easy!

well.. obviously i am obsessed with how awesome you are. here's to your best year yet!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

1 comment: